a firm foundation for the game
Our beginner schools are a perfect introduction to golf and have been carefully developed over a number of years to cover all aspects of the game in a friendly and relaxed environment. The learning experience will be shared in a group no larger than 4, allowing for individual attention in a structured environment. Together you will work towards building the confidence to play a round of golf, safe in the knowledge that the basic skills and understanding are in place. Key areas will be covered including a solid setup, sound fundamentals of the swing, putting, chipping and bunker play; and we’ll help you to understand the mechanics of the game, working on basic rules and etiquette, course management, card marking and handicaps. Towards the end of each school, the group can venture out onto the golf course to put into practice everything that’s been learnt.
You will return home with your Golf School UK golf manual, practice routines, further development program as well as the confidence to step out on a golf course and begin your golf journey.
- Instruction with a PGA professional in a group no larger than 4
- Coaching handbook with notes, pictures and training procedures
- Golf shoes and clubs – Please inform us on booking if you require these
- Unlimited use of Par 3 Course & all facilities during your stay
- Unlimited range balls
- Use of indoor video swing analysis during tuition to build a coaching diary
Courses Available for All Players
Golf Tuition Courses
All prices per person (Including B&B) - Other dates available on request
Prices include accommodation based on 2 people sharing a room