The categories of coach’s and pupil information that we collect, hold and share on www.golfsthegame.com include:
- Personal information (such as usernames, name, addresses, phone numbers, emails addresses, the name of the club they are registered with, the name of coach they are registered with, the date and time they first logged in, date and time they last logged in)
- Videos, files and pictures in relation to their sports movement and instruction received from their coach as this is the function of the www.golfsthegame.com websites primary function and has been designed to do.
- Attendance information (such as lesson taken, packages purchased)
Why we collect and use this information
We use the pupil data:
- to support pupil learning
- to monitor pupil progress
- to provide appropriate pastoral care
- to assess the quality of our services
- to comply with the law regarding data sharing
- Collecting pupil information
- Whilst the majority of pupil information you provide to us is mandatory, some of it is provided to us on a voluntary basis. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, we will inform you whether you are required to provide certain pupil information to us or if you have a choice in this.
Storing pupil data
We hold pupil data for a length of 2 years from when the person accessed their login.
Who we share pupil information with
We do not share information about our customers with anyone without consent unless the law and our policies allow us to do so.
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please visit click here to contact us.